Do you want the chance to win £10,000? Then read on...
Technology has enriched our lives in so many ways and now we’re on a mission to discover the ideas that will shape our future. So today we are launching the Tech Innovation for the Future competition.
Run by T3 and TechRadar in association with Honor, the competition is designed to seek out the most creative and exciting ideas of how tech can be used to improve our lives, solving real-world problems and delivering genuine benefits, and we want you to submit your ideas.
If your innovation is chosen as the winning entry by our panel of judges, you’ll receive £10,000! Two runners up will receive £3,000 and £1,500 respectively. For the winning entries, the judges will be looking for:
- An idea for a product – an app, software service or piece of hardware – that has the potential to solve real life problems or improve the user's life.
- Products that can be owned and used at a personal level – so no pitches for mass transportation services, for example.
- Projects that can be realised by utilising existing technological skills and processes.
- Innovations that are truly different and offer distinct advantages over any alternatives.
- Clear and concise entries which focus on the criteria above.
The winning entry will be the one which most impresses the judging panel.
How to enter:
Entering is simple. All you need to do is complete our online form with details of your idea and the benefits you believe it will bring. Your entry should be no longer than 250 words.
When you enter you will be asked to confirm that you are either in full time degree-level or higher education, or that you graduated after 1 April 2010.
If your entry is shortlisted, you will later be asked to provide proof of study documentation or proof that you have graduated no earlier than 1 April 2010. This can be official correspondence from UCAS or your university/college that states your name, university, course and whether the course is full time.
Do you qualify?
To qualify for this competition you must be:
- Over 18 years old
- A full time undergraduate or postgraduate student or recent graduate. You must have graduated no earlier than 1 April 2010
** Deadline: 31st August **
Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from T3 and TechRadar. Six shortlisted winners will be invited to attend the T3 awards event in London in September where the winner will be announced.